Whiting Lakefront Park & Whihala Beach Metered Parking Fees
• 2018 PARKING FEES •
Parking Meter Fees
- Meters located throughout Whiting Lakefront Park, Whihala Beach, and on 117th Street.
- Meters accept cash ($3 minimum), as well as credit & debit cards ($5 minimum).
Vehicles: $3 / Hour • Daily $15
Boats / Trailers: Daily $25
Parking Permit Fees
Parking Permits can be purchased at Whiting City Hall located 1443 119th Street, Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 4:30pm. To obtain a Parking Permit, a current vehicle registration is required. Parking permits must be affixed to the vehicle registration it was issued to. Please note, parking permits are not valid during special events.
- Resident of 46394 (Expires 12/31/2018) $5.00
- Calumet College Student & Employee (school ID required) $5.00
- Owners & Employees of Whiting Businesses $50.00
- Indiana Resident outside the 46394 area $50.00
- Out of State Annual Pass $100.00
Parking Restrictions and Violations
- There is a $53.00 fine for vehicles that do NOT display a current Whiting Park Parking Permit or a Valid/Visible Parking Meter Receipt on the windshield of the vehicle.
- There is a $100.00 fine for vehicles that park outside of Whiting Park/Whihala Beach in “No Beach Parking” Zones.
How to Pay a Parking Citation
If you have received a Parking Citation you can pay in one of two ways:
Go to https://whiting.rmcpay.com/ to pay online.
• OR •
To pay in person, bring your Parking Citation to Whiting City Hall, located at 1443 119th Street, Whiting IN 46394, and pay at the Clerk’s Office.
If you have any questions, please call the Whiting Parks Department at (219) 659-0860.